About a week ago (sorry for the delay, busy with college) I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by zfthrimej (thank you), at his awesome blog http://zfthrimej.wordpress.com/. If you’re looking for any bits of commical/cynical/sarcastic stanzas or short writtings, here’s the place to go.
I’m still surprised whenever I’m nominated for these little awards. Considering that my posts half the time are just pure nonsence (perhaps), but you never know. One’s nonsence is another persons entertainment. So lets move on forwards and to the description.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4.Nominate at least 5 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven attributes about myself:
– I’m in my second year of college going into the culinary world, and studying under the best culinary institute (that I classify best) and slowly working towards a bachelors in business. Going to open (wanting to and will) my own business and restaurant (as any future leader/chef dreams to do). Life only getting started, and I’m enjoying every bit of it.
-I enjoy exploring and going out on little adventures with friends. Plus it’s all the more enjoyable in the company of those who you know will enjoy going along for the ride.
-Have not fallen, or been tempted to do any drug of any sort (they’re bad for you anyway). Also, if I see my friends whom I’ve told not to smoke, I will grab the damn cigarette (even if it is smoldering hot and will burn my hand) and break in two between my fingers. So if you treasure your cigarettes, hide them because I’ll kill them. Smoking is a disgusting habit.
-I do things out of the blue, especially when bored, my friends and I will go ahead and have our stupid moments (ahem…like recently) and get ourselves into quite a mess.
-I need a f*cking reminder to drink water.. (Who the hell needs that)
-I love attending Conventions/festivals/ and taking photos and being a part of the photography. It’s all the more creative.
-I’m always up and around doing things and never get bored and I have more patience than anyone beyond my years (so I’ve been told). But you can’t let everything drive you batty.
Now that there’s a bit about myself, lets ring up the nominees:
Once again, a big thank you for the nomination zfthrimej!
Tons of Love Bites,